Name that Tune - Rocking from Japan to Italy

Sometimes I feel like I'm living in a multi dimensional universe. One day after listening to Latin bosa nova music in Tokyo, I find myself transported to a unique music event in Italia listening to American pop songs sung by an Italian group floating on Lago Maggiore! I'm not hallucinating. 3 of the songs in this link are famous Americana song's. Can you name them? For the Grand Prize name the famosa Italian pop song .πŸŽΆπŸ†πŸ€”. Answer below 
Buona Fortuna! πŸ˜Ž

Two things that are notable to me. First the small town of Arona is year after year an amazing place of events and performances rivaling cities much bigger. Second, the popularity of American music around the world is fascinating- especially given the indigenous talent. Per che?

Answer to Canzone
 Il titolo Γ¨ “Ho sognato una strada “ or "I Dreamed of the Road"  by cantante Ivano Fossati

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunrise Sunset - Marriage in Lynchburg, Virginia

Glaciers and Yoga- Bettmeralp Round 2

Mendocino Coast, Accordians & Ecclesiastes